Swiss Finish offers the finishing of very small parts using its special method.
With this method, medium to large volumes of workpieces are electropolished in
bulk. For years, Stalder AG has been a European leader in metal finishing using
This is how it works!
Stalder Finish can take care of the entire packaging process for the largest of customer orders. Customers save even more time and resources in this way, thanks to the Stalder Swiss Finish custom package.
Advantages of barrel electropolishing
Medium to very large quantities
Shortest delivery times
The barrel saves a lot of steps. Customers can expect their finished products within days.
Perfect Swiss quality
The gentle handling of all parts is a distinguishing feature of the Stalder Swiss Finish.
Economic pricesThe barrels pay off twofold! Stalder will make your prices and delivery times even more attractive.
method for stainless steel
Flat small parts
Cylindrical small parts
Spectrum of very small parts
kinds of parts can be barrel processed
- Very small parts are made of stainless steel.
- Medium to large quantities can be processed in bulk.
- Round, cylindrical or flat
- Minimum volume for the test: 2 cubic decimetres
Diameter approx. 2–8 mm
Length approx. 2–35 mm
- Turned parts
Guaranteed Stalder Swiss Finish
- The most durable corrosion protection
- Ceramic hard surfaces
- Perfect look
- Gentle handling of all parts
- Conservation of environmental and energy resources
- High process reliability during reproduction
- Superior quality management
- Small order with visual checks, large orders with high-tech quality assurance machines