Barrel anodising is a special procedure from Stalder Finish.
With this process, small parts like rivets, nipples, screws, nuts, bolts or turned parts can be anodized in large quantities in an efficient bulk process. The parts can also be given a wide variety of colours.
Worthy of mention is the big price advantage over the conventional procedure.
* Anodising = Oxidation in an electrolytic cell
|Process||Declaration||Max. Dimensions LxWxH mm||Equipment|
|Barrel anodising||for small parts||on request||Special barrel|
- Suitable for high volumes
- Special procedure from Stalderfinish
- Cost advantage through bulk process
- Very good protection against corrosion
- Decorative, high-impact look
- Short lead times
- Anodising in a DC-SA process (direct current in sulphuric acid)